Monday 23 July 2012

Keep Calm, and Carry On. Again.

If the sentiment is right in the first place, it's going to be so again and again.
Keep on keeping calm.

No need to put masses of thought into continually inventing new tricks, ideas or approaches.
It's far more about keeping to the basics.
Even if that feels boring, and there is the nagging thought insisting,
"You should be *doing* something.  Making a move.  Taking the initiative..."

Gnawing at the confining bars of my cage like a trapped rat?
I don't think so.

In any case I *still* haven't recovered from the trip out last Thursday, so I am trying to cut down my activity to below the current aimed-for five minutes in every hour.
We'll give that a few days and see if I recover.

Either which way, it seems that not only am I lurching around the rooms in my house like a mummy inside a pyramid, but I should also be spending more time in my sarcophagus.

To shift the image, If I don't improve in the next few days, it would, appear that the limbo bar has been lowered on me again.

Oh well,
Keep calm and carry on,
and we'll see.

I never did work out what panicking was supposed to achieve anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment